Maryville University Releases Victim Advocacy: Guide to Supporting Survivors of Domestic Violence
We’d like to share that Maryville University has recently released its Victim Advocacy: Guide to Supporting Survivors of Domestic Violence.
This guide provides detailed insights and resources on the following topics:
- Domestic Violence Victim Advocate Roles and Responsibilities
- Types of Domestic Violence
- Warning Signs of Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Facts and Statistics
- Where to Find Victim Advocate Training
- Tips on Helping and Supporting Victims and Survivors
- And much more!