General Information about the applicant, institution and development project
Submitted by drupalAdmin on Thu, 02/11/2010 - 3:43pm
You will be asked to provide the following information about yourself and your project:
- Primary Applicant Information: The application must be submitted by the Head of Department or an equivalent senior faculty member who will be the principal coordinator of the grant and the primary contact with the Foundation. You are asked to supply your full legal name (first, middle, and surname), e-mail address and other contact details, date of birth, gender, citizenship, and educational history (highest degree awarded, date, and awarding institution). Please note that the Foundation's primary method of communication with you will be by e-mail.
- Institutional Information: Name and address of the Institution.
- Partnership Information: You are asked to supply information about the partnership institution/s including full legal name (first, middle, and surname), e-mail address and other contact details, date of birth, gender, citizenship, and educational history (highest degree awarded, date, and awarding institution) for the person who will be the partnership coordinator at the partnership institution. (If there is more than one partnership institution you are required to provide this information for each institution.) A Letter of Intent from the partnership coordinator for each proposed collaboration must be submitted with the application.
- Project Information:
- Title of project (15 words or less) addressing your development goals
- Other funding applications: List other agencies to which you have applied for funding for all or part of the development goals proposed in this application. If your goals are dependent on funds from other agencies in addition to funds from Wenner-Gren, you must indicate the feasibility of your plans if those other funds are not forthcoming in Question 2 of the Development Description Questions .