Wenner-Gren Symposia in the 2010s
Included among the most significant of these Foundation-sponsored meetings are "The Biological Anthropology of Modern Human Populations" (organized by Ricardo Ventura Santos and Susan Lindee), "Human Biology and the Origins of Homo" (organized by the Foundation's President Leslie Aiello and Susan Anton), and "The Anthropology of Potentiality" (organized by Karen-Sue Taussig and Klaus Hoeyer).
- "The Biological Anthropology of Modern Human Populations: World Histories, National Styles, and International Networks" Ricardo Ventura Santos and Susan Lindee, organizers
- "Human Biology and the Origins of Homo" Leslie C. Aiello and Susan Anton, organizers
- "The Anthropology of Potentiality: Exploring the Productivity of the Undefined and Its Interplay with Notions of Humanness in New Medical Practices" Karen-Sue Taussig and Klaus Hoeyer, organizers
- "Alternative Pathways to Complexity: Evolutionary Trajectories in the Middle Paleolithic and Middle Stone Age" Steven L. Kuhn and Erella Hovers, organizers
- "Crisis, Value, and Hope: Rethinking the Economy" Susana Narotzky and Niko Besnier, organizers
- "The Anthropology of Christianity: Unity, Diversity, New Directions" Joel L. Robbins, organizer